Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I have the fluff from my school shirt on my phone. Its a cracked samsung galaxy S3. A bit of the screen is missing near the middle button and its full of cotton. At the moment I'm in my school uniform which has hair on it. Its a heavy wool jumper and my hair is really bad to brush so it always falls onto it.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Hahaaa I picked a perfect day to see this! I have baby fever reducer all over my jeans & floor and am a sticky mess...my poor sick baby! My husband just took over with her & I am checking nameberry before I change!

I am laying in bed at 1:10am...My phone is downstairs charging, not sure if there is anything "on" it persay. I am wearing fresh pj pants, so clean there. My tank top has some food on it I'm sure as I had a snack not that long ago nursing the baby to sleep. It was this curry stirfry stuff I made, and I am clumsy. I wore the tank all day and just switched my bottoms from a skirt to pants. I was too lazy to change out of it since I'm wearing my comfy bra and breastpads.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)