Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    MUD, EVERYWHERE! We are getting our house renovated (fabulous idea in the middle of winter with a 3 month old!) so our backyard is a huge mud puddle as it has been raining for a few days. I think children should be completely free to get muddy and be silly so Bugsy has been playing in the mud outside a little. We are still working on toilet training and about 20 minutes ago he came running inside to the bathroom and left muddy footprints everywhere. As he was running back outside he ran smack bang into me so I too am muddy, and he gave Jem a pat on the head while he was in his rocker, so his head is muddy too. All going swimmingly in our house!
    Mama to Bugsy William and Jem Richmond.

This is a fantastic thread! Christine, I laughed my head off. My breasts never got that big.

I just had my morning bath, I'm not curled up in my fresh clean yoga clothes. Before that, just the normal stuff, breast milk on my pajamas, spit up in my hair and wee everywhere!! Her nappy was so full, and when I took it off to change her she wet the whole changing table. Husband was fast asleep (how do they do that?) and I had to hold her - nappyless - on my hip while I changed the cloth. So not only was she already wet with wee, but decided to do it one more time while I held her. And then... she laughed.
    Last edited by ottilie; August 5th, 2013 at 06:24 AM. Reason: My brain doesn't work due to a lack of sleep, so I don't think it made much sense...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by redrobin View Post
    Er, not to offend, but what does this have to do with names?
    exactly my thought. i know that this is the mom forum but still.

Under title of the forum: Expecting? New mom? Or TTC? This forum is where Nameberry moms and moms-to-be can talk about everything beyond baby names. (And of course, name discussions allowed too.)

If you don't want to talk about it, don't comment! Is that so difficult for you?
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Great thread ladies, I laughed hard
    I have food all over my clothes...I don't know,maybe that's soy sauce or ketchup. And formula. All I know for sure is that I can't sight my Mickey Mouse dress through all that stuff.
    Luckily, Hermione(aka Nelly) rarely pisses on my clothes but on bed and sofa, lol. And she always poops when she wears her smart woolen tights.