Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

what is on your shirt/pants/phone?

I picked up my phone today and giggled a little at the debris on it. My keys have bright orange chalk in them and my speaker now has chocolate teddy gram mush and my yoga pants have pizza sauce handprints. Its like a journal of my day. What smudges do you have from your journeys?

Er, not to offend, but what does this have to do with names?
    Ingrid Genevieve | Evanna Yvaine | Winifred Delphine | Saoirse Elaine
    Astra Gillian | Rose Morgana | Irene Lourdes | Danae Andromeda

Damian Orion | Simon Cornelius | Gareth Evan | William Thierry
    Edmund Abraham | Wendell Eleazar | Shepherd Phoenix

Haha Hootowl, I love this! And after this weekend, I need a laugh. So I'll be honest! I keep accidentally putting my "pregnancy boobs" into my food. No joke! And not even realizing it half the time. So apparently yesterday I walked around with 2 burger grease stains right where my nipples would be and basically looked like I'm already leaking even though I'm only 5 months pregnant. AWESOME.

I asked my mom why didn't she tell me? She said she figured I knew. WHY WOULD I STILL BE WEARING THE SHIRT MOM!?!?
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

@redrobin: this is the Momberries forum where we talk about anything and everything (usually mom-related but sometimes not even that). Most of us "know" each other pretty well and we're generally very kind and welcoming to one another. So I, for one, very much appreciate hootowl's lighthearted honesty and a fun thread from time to time.

ETA: If you absolutely only want to see name-related conversations, I'd probably stick to the forums specifically labeled for that. But even then, I'd be willing to bet other topics come up from time to time. Viva la variety!
    Last edited by cvdutch31; August 4th, 2013 at 10:13 PM.
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

@redrobin - This is in the Momberries section, which means you can post whatever you like!

@hootowl - Nothing! Everything is clean because I don't have children yet! However, there's dog hair on everything lol.
    TTC #1

Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter