Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

It was a boy all along!

After all the kerfuffle with girls names we welcomed a lovely little man on the 1st of August!

His name is Peregrine Lyons and we have been calling him Penn.

Peregrine I have loved for ages, as has been the right boy name from the very beginning. We have the falcons around where we live and my grandmother passedaway form cancer last year and St Peregrine is the patron saint for that. Lyons is the maiden name of my great great grandmother who was the first of our family to come to Australia from Ireland when she was only 15, and the middle name of my lovely uncle.

Thanks to everyone for reassuring me about using Peregrine, and helping us find the nn Penn!
    Long time name lover...

DD - Iris Ophelia (2011)
    D? - due August... Peregrine Lyons or Aurelia ?????

Congratulations! I love the nickname Penn!
    Teenberry - Writer - Singer
    Caroline Avery - Elena Katherine - Elizabeth Daisy "Liza" - Rebekah Laurel - Sophie Adelaide - Vida Madeleine
    Christopher Paul - Grayson Edward "Gray" - Gregory Skyler - Jeremy Stephan - Nicklaus Elijah "Klaus" - Sebastian Robert

Congratulations on the birth of your little boy! I absolutely love the name Peregrine! His namesake, St. Peregrine, is a very special Saint and his intercession has been prayed for a lot in my family. I love the story behind his mn Lyons also, and Penn is a wonderful nn.
    What a handsome choice!
    Mama to the Beautiful - Evelyn Francine Alia and the Handsome Isaac Francis Azriel

Congratulations! Glad to hear that little Penn has made his arrival safely!
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

Congratulations! Peregrine Lyons is an outstanding, meaningful name. Enjoy your little guy!
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine