Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I'm loving your second daughter's FN. I would love to meet millions of little Isabelles, it's so gorgeous, imo. With Daniel, Raphaela, Elijah, Isabelle, and Benjamin, I am really loving Cosima and Lucia. I love the idea of Cosima Grace and Lucia (out of curiosity, how are you saying this? I figured it might be like loo-see-ah, since that seems to be most common, but your surname seems Italian, so maybe the Italian way? I adore the loo-CHEE-ah pronunciation!) Rosalind or Lucia Grace. I think Cosima Grace is my favorite for you, and I really love it as a balance between the styles of Raphaela and Isabelle.

Good luck!

My favorite is Rosalind Grace

I would pronounce Lucia with the Italian pronunciation (Loo-CHEE-ah). Nicknames for the first name choices would probably be Lindy, Cosi, Vivi/Viv, and Lucy.

I love Vivian but I am biased as I have a Vivienne Grace and we haven't met any other Vivienne/Vivian yet. I also like this choice since it has a different ending then both of your girls names so if not Vivian Grace then Rosalind Lucia would be my pick.
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    DH Currently Deployed will be TTC #3 Winter 2014

Oh my gosh... I absolutely love Cosima. So beautiful, and fits in well with the sibs.

I like the way Cosima Louise sounds.

Current loves:
    thomasina louise, percival hugh

. ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙  ✶  . ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙

♥  ❝Words have meaning and names have power.❞