Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Matteo Uhmahtoh reminds me of "tuh-may-toe, tuh-mah-toe." No idea why. I prefer Mattias with your boys' names. Mattias William or Matteo Sanders would get my vote.

ETA: Just saw that you're also considering Gideon. I prefer Gideon over both Mattias and Matteo, especially after taking your boys' names into consideration. Gideon Sanders Uhmahtoh would be so handsome.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Quote Originally Posted by mtmomma View Post
    Actually, we already have 3 boys named Daniel David, Benjamin John, and Elijah Steele. Sorry if that wasn't clear. Also, I completely forgot to mention that Gideon is another consideration for a first name.
    Sorry I must have mis-read that! My fault!

I do like Sanders for the middle name and other suggestions are:

Moses
    Timothy
    Joab
    Job
    Samson
    Jericho

I think that Jericho Gideon sounds great but with your last name Gideon Jericho would sound better.

i think with Daniel, Benjamin, & Elijah i would stick to the non-variant version of the OT/NT name. i also think Matteo & Matthias sounds off with your LN. i don't mind Gideon. my favorite biblical boy names are Jude, Ezra, Asher, Micah, Jonah, & Silas. I also like the place names Jericho & Canaan.

cma. furmom. music junkie. hippy. name nerd.

I loooooove Matteo, but I think Matteo Uh-mat-oh seems too singy-songy. I do love your other name choices, though

Quote Originally Posted by southern.maple View Post
    Matteo Uhmahtoh reminds me of "tuh-may-toe, tuh-mah-toe." No idea why. I prefer Mattias with your boys' names. Mattias William or Matteo Sanders would get my vote.

ETA: Just saw that you're also considering Gideon. I prefer Gideon over both Mattias and Matteo, especially after taking your boys' names into consideration. Gideon Sanders Uhmahtoh would be so handsome.
    I agree. You might also consider Moses. It's one of my favorites but once Gwyneth Paltrow used it, I just couldn't. Gideon is nice, though.
    Mom to 2 girls ♥ Bayard McConnell "Bay" & Marguerite Davis "Maple"