Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Matteo Uhmahtoh reminds me of "tuh-may-toe, tuh-mah-toe." No idea why. I prefer Mattias with your boys' names. Mattias William or Matteo Sanders would get my vote.

ETA: Just saw that you're also considering Gideon. I prefer Gideon over both Mattias and Matteo, especially after taking your boys' names into consideration. Gideon Sanders Uhmahtoh would be so handsome.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

Quote Originally Posted by mtmomma View Post
    Actually, we already have 3 boys named Daniel David, Benjamin John, and Elijah Steele. Sorry if that wasn't clear. Also, I completely forgot to mention that Gideon is another consideration for a first name.
    Sorry I must have mis-read that! My fault!

I do like Sanders for the middle name and other suggestions are:

Moses
    Timothy
    Joab
    Job
    Samson
    Jericho

I think that Jericho Gideon sounds great but with your last name Gideon Jericho would sound better.

i think with Daniel, Benjamin, & Elijah i would stick to the non-variant version of the OT/NT name. i also think Matteo & Matthias sounds off with your LN. i don't mind Gideon. my favorite biblical boy names are Jude, Ezra, Asher, Micah, Jonah, & Silas. I also like the place names Jericho & Canaan.

cma. furmom. music junkie. hippy. name nerd.

I loooooove Matteo, but I think Matteo Uh-mat-oh seems too singy-songy. I do love your other name choices, though

Quote Originally Posted by southern.maple View Post
    Matteo Uhmahtoh reminds me of "tuh-may-toe, tuh-mah-toe." No idea why. I prefer Mattias with your boys' names. Mattias William or Matteo Sanders would get my vote.

ETA: Just saw that you're also considering Gideon. I prefer Gideon over both Mattias and Matteo, especially after taking your boys' names into consideration. Gideon Sanders Uhmahtoh would be so handsome.
    I agree. You might also consider Moses. It's one of my favorites but once Gwyneth Paltrow used it, I just couldn't. Gideon is nice, though.
    Mom to 2 girls ♥ Bayard McConnell "Bay" & Marguerite Davis "Maple"