Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Are they too Close.

I really like the names Eden, Adelaide, Emily, Emmeline 'NN Millie', Amelia, Emilia, Amelie but i'm conserned some of them are too close to my daughters name Amy-Louise.

What do you all think are they too close to Amy - if so which ones are too close & any other suggestions similar to them.

Eden and Adelaide are your best options imho. I do think the others are a bit matchy.

Amelia, Emilia, Emmeline, Amelie and Emily are all too close, but Adelaide and Eden have very different styles and don't match up with Amy-Louise at all.

I'd suggest Elizabeth, Matilda nn Millie, Cordelia, Wilhelmina and Victoria.

I'm trying t find a name that sounds ok with Amy-Louise but I can use the NN Millie. - As we liked Millie & Mollie but my cousin has just used Mollie so we can't use it. So I'm not trying to find a name to go with Amy-Louise & that can have the NN Millie.

I love Elizabeth as a middle name. - I cant use Victoria as I have a friend called it.

Cordelia & Wilhemina are too old. - Matilda I don't get how the NN Millie comes out - I also cant use it as a cousin has a Matilda.

Any other opinions.