Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Thank you! That is very true and I like biblical names with sentiment as well as being religious. I'm not too sure which spelling I prefer! I love the combination too so thanks for reaffirming this. The last name is Bowes which rhymes with clothes haha. Still think it goes?

I like Atticus, even though it does feel a bit overtly literary. It is one of those names that everyone will know what you were going for and in my opinion think "oh I love that book" or "those parents were trying way too hard." I would think "Oh, I love that book" btw. Atticus Moses Absalom sounds like quite the serious name. A bit too heavy for my tastes, but not horrible sounding.

I love Atticus, I never used to but now I absolutely love it, it goes really well with Elijah.
    for every dark night, there is a brighter day

violetindigo- True, it does tend to divide opinion but I'm glad you like it! Yeah, middle names are up for debate and by no means set in stone I just put some names that I like together for the minute to see the vibe. I'm starting to like Atticus Duke now haha

laurakatex Thank you! It's grown on me too.
    Last edited by hanbow; August 13th, 2013 at 04:00 PM.

I love Atticus with Elijah and other old testament biblical names like Josiah, Ezra, Abner or Abraham (if it weren't for the double a). I'm not a fan of Moses though, it just makes me think of Gwyneth Paltrow.
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    DH Currently Deployed will be TTC #3 Winter 2014