Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Help with opinions on Atticus please!

I love the name Atticus but have only really recently considered it as a first name. I was wondering what other people think of it. It has to match with Elijah Walter Fox.
    The alternative was Moses but I'm warming more towards Atticus.

EDIT: I have decided on Atticus but need a mn. Opinions on Duke?

Thanks Berries!
    Last edited by hanbow; August 15th, 2013 at 05:18 PM.

I like Atticus and I think it goes well with Elijah.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

It works, though I would so love to meet a little Moses.

I think Moses goes better with Elijah, since there both old testament names.

Quote Originally Posted by hanbow View Post
    I love the name Atticus but have only really recently considered it as a first name. I was wondering what other people think of it. It has to match with Elijah Walter Fox.
    The alternative was Moses but I'm warming more towards Atticus.

Thanks Berries!
    Hmm...
    I actually really love Atticus! Atticus is really handsome, has great literacy connotations and has a very handsome retro sound. Atticus works well with Elijah, I can defiantly imagine Elijah & Atticus as siblings they sound very handsome together. Even though I do love Moses I think Elijah & Moses could be a religious over-load and if you had more children this could potential limit you to using religious names. For example Elijah, Moses and Alfred seems a little strange Alfred looking strange next to such religious choices.