Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Baby vlogs?

Baby vlogs?

Sorry to intrude on this forum but... Do any of you guys watch any Baby vlogs or have any? I watch a great one, I know I'm not a Mom or anything but she is intresting to watch. This link is at the bottom. The family are so down-to-earth and her children are cute! They have lovely names, she is expecting again. Try and watch them from the very beginning.

Baby #1: http://http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qht-UO91HRU
    Heidi Noelle ~ Blair Belle ~ Carter Marie // Charles Reid ~ Thomas Nathaniel ~ Joel Andrew

If it doesn't work type in Kyleandcourt
    Heidi Noelle ~ Blair Belle ~ Carter Marie // Charles Reid ~ Thomas Nathaniel ~ Joel Andrew

I love watching pregnancy and baby vlogs! I'm planning on doing them when we decide to start a family. My favorite right now is "Bumps Along The Way." Missy just gave birth to Oliver last week (after a miscarriage and a stillbirth). Her vlogs are always so uplifting. She and her husband also do daily vlogs on a different channel ("DailyBumps") so you can see "day in the life" of parenthood... every day.

The other family I watch regularly is the Saccone-Jolys. I think the pregnancy vlogs were on the "StyleDiet" channel--that's where she does monthly baby updates as well. Emilia's almost a year old now. They also do daily vlogs (on the channel "SacconeJolys").
    Current favorites:
    Genevieve - Eloise - Rosalie - Cecelia - Adelaide - Felicity
    and
    Theodore - Oliver - Henry - Myles - Silas - Finn

Iv watch kyleandcourt @northernlights you should watch it. That girl sounds uplifting.
    XY:Aristotle Kit
    XX:

I watch a few myself (I'm not a parent or soon to be parent either). Some of my favorites at the moment are:

Stephanie: AnastasiaRubyFamily (AnastasiaRuby is her baby name channel)
    Kelli: BabyBellyKelli
    Missy & Bryan: BumpsAlongtheWayVlog and dailyBUMPS
    Danielle: DanielleBabyBliss
    Jess: GabeandJesss
    Heidi: heidi kim
    Lora: Loraandlayton
    Lucy: Lucy Eades
    Tina: TweedleTee10
    Last edited by lilauburn13; August 4th, 2013 at 01:25 AM.
    Ian Alexander Cameron Blaise Damien Cole Axel Sean Callum Bryce Lennox Beau
    Blair Annevieve Camryn Atalya Piper Caydence Tallulah Sage Senna Kai Haven Lux