Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by cannebella View Post
    Title basically says it all just be as honest as you can.
    Also would you ever use it?
    Do you think of it as trendy?
    How many Caitlins' (and other spelling variations) do you know and what ages are they?
    Which is your favourite spelling of Caitlin?

Thanks in advance.
    You don't have to answer all the questions but it would help.
    My sisters middle name is caitlin.. she is 6

another girl i know is caitling about 12-13

another one haha is about 14-16 i think

there are a few younger aswell.. like 5 and under.. x

And i would DEFO keep the ORIGINAL way of spelling the name.. CAITLIN!! Faberooonie!
    Dani mum to lil stunner Bailey (5) & mini minx Liberty (3)
    ↓ Future names ↓
    Kairi Peyton (contemplating 2nd middle name)
    Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan

I love it. - there's also Catelynn and Katelynn.

I agree with PP about Caitlin.

It's a beautiful name, but I heard it so incessantly when I was growing up that I'm not sure I'm ready to appreciate it yet. I like Kathleen or Cathleen better--same name, as thatkathryngirl said. In Call the Midwife an Irishwoman named her baby Kathleen/Caitlin, and it was pronounced more like Cat'leen. Season 1 episodes 2 and 4, if you want to hear it. I couldn't find a clip.

I wouldn't use it. I know a million 20somethings, it seems like, with just about every spelling from Catlyn to Katelynn. It still feels trendy to me, especially the ones with extra Ys.
    But seeing Kathleen makes me smile. I like that one.

We have 3 in our family...2 by marriage or very nearly...(we are expecting an engagement announcement soon) my husbands cousin, and my sister. They each spell their names differently. My parents spelled my sister's name Kaitlyn. I think of Caitlin as being the younger sister to the generation of Jennifers and Jessicas. This was the only trendy name my parents used and at the time they had never met another.

Quote Originally Posted by cannebella View Post
    Title basically says it all just be as honest as you can.
    Also would you ever use it?
    Do you think of it as trendy?
    How many Caitlins' (and other spelling variations) do you know and what ages are they?
    Which is your favourite spelling of Caitlin?

Thanks in advance.
    You don't have to answer all the questions but it would help.
    Caitlin...
    I really love this name, she's a very pretty Irish choice, I also love the nickname Cait for Caitlin. This is a beautiful name.

Do you think of it as trendy? I think the authentic Caitlin isn't trendy but the likes of Kaitlin, Katelyn and every other butchering spelling of this gorgeous Irish name is.

How many Caitlins' (and other spelling variations) do you know and what ages are they? I know of one Caitlin her age is 15.

What is your favourite spelling of Caitlin? The original form Caitlin as you can tell from my other answers ; )