Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Expecting a baby boy in October♥

Quote Originally Posted by bailibsmum View Post
    Thanks for the reply.. Alot dont like my sons name..

I wouldn't do Leo as although sounds odd now my brother is Leon and Levi is close enough and also if bailey gets older and decides he doesnt want to be know as bai or bailey he will likely go for the 'ley' part and my brother gets lee as ppl are lazy to say 'on' after it.

It is sooo flipping difficult!! I think Levi would need to be a middle name if any.. Cyrus is nice, i also like Caius, And Cypher.. lol but its soo hard as i have to include my daughters name in to it aswell.. xx
    Oh, I know! I've had many people try to talk me out of it, but I still love it. Most people I have talked to who have a son named Bailey have said that he doesn't really have issues with it, though. Caius is nice. I like Gaius more, but Caius is cool, and I love Kai for a nn. Speaking of which, Bailey and Kai would be nice.

This is quite out-there, but Cedar? I've been loving nature names lately, and cedar wood smells amazing! I love the imagery of a stately cedar tree. So strong and poised. I think it's a great inspiration for a name. And Bailey, Liberty, and Cedar are pretty cool together, I think. Your daughter is Liberty, right? I thought I remembered seeing that. Bailey and Alexander, or even Skandar, or Bailey and August would be nice, too. Bailey and Isaac?
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Sorry. Double post.
    Last edited by einabelle; August 4th, 2013 at 05:35 PM.
    Expecting a baby boy in October♥

We have a Bailey in our family, his brother is Shay Harley.
    Current favourites:
    Girls:Amelie, Isobel, Ruby and Imogen.
    Boys: Reuben, Joel, Caleb and Tobias.

I love Bailey for a boy. It is the name of my cat and I named him after Bailey Salinger on Party of 5.
    The name is used for pets a lot. I had no idea at the time. I don't like the name on a girl.
    So, Bailey Salinger's brothers were Charlie and Owen. Sisters were Claudia and Julia.
    My other cat is Triscuit (like the cracker) and sometimes I think that if I had have had children instead of cats, at that time, I would have named sons Bailey and Tristan... Tristan might seem out dated to some now though, but I love it.
    H T H