Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What siblings names would you put with this name?

Boy or girl ideas are fine

or keep it to just one sex if you wish.
    Dani, (U.K Mumma) Love my kids Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Future daughter's name will be Kairi Peyton ❤

Faves: (B) Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan, Vincent, Talon, Castiel, Kye, Auron, Xavier, Orion, Gunner, Aeydn, Roman, Zephyr
    (G) Asharlia/Aschalia, Maddilynn, Ksenia, Genevieve, Isabeau, Talia, Marnie, Wynter, Sofia, Emery/Emmarie, Elyse, Myka, Bonnie, Schyler (nn Chyler)

I love Bailey for a boy! I'm not sure, really. Bailey's on my list, and you can see the other names on my list, but I've never thought a lot of them worked particularly well with Bailey. Bailey and Zane, maybe? Bailey and Aaron? Bailey and Everett? Bailey and Oscar? Bailey and Levi? Bailey and Leo?

I remember a long time ago LOVING the idea of Bailey, Leo, and Emerson as three brothers. Bailey and Cyrus or Bailey and Silas would be pretty cool, too.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Thanks for the reply.. :)

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    I love Bailey for a boy! I'm not sure, really. Bailey's on my list, and you can see the other names on my list, but I've never thought a lot of them worked particularly well with Bailey. Bailey and Zane, maybe? Bailey and Aaron? Bailey and Everett? Bailey and Oscar? Bailey and Levi? Bailey and Leo?

I remember a long time ago LOVING the idea of Bailey, Leo, and Emerson as three brothers. Bailey and Cyrus or Bailey and Silas would be pretty cool, too.

Thanks for the reply.. Alot dont like my sons name..

I wouldn't do Leo as although sounds odd now my brother is Leon and Levi is close enough and also if bailey gets older and decides he doesnt want to be know as bai or bailey he will likely go for the 'ley' part and my brother gets lee as ppl are lazy to say 'on' after it.

It is sooo flipping difficult!! I think Levi would need to be a middle name if any.. Cyrus is nice, i also like Caius, And Cypher.. lol but its soo hard as i have to include my daughters name in to it aswell.. xx
    Dani, (U.K Mumma) Love my kids Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Future daughter's name will be Kairi Peyton ❤

Faves: (B) Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan, Vincent, Talon, Castiel, Kye, Auron, Xavier, Orion, Gunner, Aeydn, Roman, Zephyr
    (G) Asharlia/Aschalia, Maddilynn, Ksenia, Genevieve, Isabeau, Talia, Marnie, Wynter, Sofia, Emery/Emmarie, Elyse, Myka, Bonnie, Schyler (nn Chyler)

With Bailey

Riley
    Hadley
    Farley
    Bently

All so adorable!

I'm not a huge fan of Bailey but I think it's fine. I think while a wide variety of name go well with Bailey.

Bailey and Eliza
    Bailey and Abigail
    Bailey and Caitlin
    Bailey and Olivia
    Bailey and Danielle
    Bailey and Ellis
    Bailey and Jackson
    Bailey and Matthew
    Bailey and Parker
    Bailey and Noah