Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I suppose it's a neat way around 'but which name was your favourite?'
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

I certainly wouldn't name twins the same names reversed but I do like connections between twin names or sibling names for that matter.

In that sibset, I think Felix and Ralph fit together with similar style but Max strikes me as more popular and nicknamey than the first two and Carter surnamey. I guess Felix and Max fit together with the x.

So if I had two sons named Felix and Max, I might choose twin names of Dextor and Paxton.

If I was going to use Carter as one twin name, I would use another surname name. Carter and Hudson.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

A friend of mine knows twin girls named Kiera (Key-ra) and Kira (Ky-ra). But I don't understand why'd you just reverse the names or have slightly different spellings. It just makes the names sound so unoriginal.
    There was also those twins on the cartoon, "Timothy Goes To School" named Frank and Frank, which I was always annoyed about.
    Teen Berry and author
    My furry baby ~ Oliver Timothy James
    ~ Nora Ester Rose ~ Charlotte ~ Luna ~ Alice ~ Lillian ~ Elowen ~ Ella ~ Winter ~
    ~ Alexander Gideon Finnley ~ Henrik Fabian Chester ~ Edwin ~ Lucian ~ Remus ~ James ~ Nico ~

What comes to mind for me are the detectives in the comic strip called The Adventures of Tin-Tin: Thomson & Thompson in English, Dupon et Dupont in French. Personally, I find that to be quite hilarious. My opinion on Ralph Carter & Carter Ralph is fairly low, though - twins with the same name reversed just emphasizes the fact that they are twins and are similar, instead of the fact that they are brothers and could be different.
    -- Lottie --

It drives me crazy! I knew some kids who went to my elementary school (not twins, siblings) called Oliver and Olivia. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden