Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Meh. I'm not sure how I feel about it. My uncle is Bruce Ashley and his brother is Ashley Bruce. So it just seems not that odd to me, but on the other hand, I always thought it was weird my uncle and his brother both shared essentially the same name. I find the pairing of Carter and Ralph a bit more odd than actually using Carter Ralph and Ralph Carter, lol. They seem so different.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Grace + Eleni
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Caspar + Grant + Rory

I've seen people do that and it drives me insane. I've also seen people give their twins the same middle name EX: Caitlin Grace & Carly Grace, which equally drives me insane. They are two different people, not two halves of one whole. I have a lot of friends who are multiples (twins and triplets) and growing up with them I have a lot of strong opinions on the subject.
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia

awful...like Daniel and Danielle (twins I knew growing up). The boy used Danny.

Yeah, that's terrible. Frankly, I'm too into names to give up an opportunity to name TWO people at once to do something like that! And I agree with the previous poster that Ralph and Carter are so strange together! They don't match in feel at all. Bizarre choice!

I've never seen that in twins before, but personally, I think it's awful. They need to be unique and their own person...they'll share enough growing up without sharing a name.