Names Searched Right Now:

uh..need advice on renaming a young adult..

Hi berries! I'm here to help a friend who has some gender identity disorder, who wants to rename herself recently. Her name is kind of feminine (actually it's Kathy) which does not fit her well and she wants a more masculine name, at least a unisex one, which is the reason why I post it here.. Well I guess I should describe her a little: She's in her early 20s with short black hair and brown eyes, shy and easy going, not the energetic type but kind of nerdy and fond of science.
    I really don't like the idea of a girl with masculine names, but she's the kind of girl that people will saw a teenage boy from appearance if they don't know her and I think some soft sounding or dated boy's name may work for her.

Here are some of my thoughts:

Alex, Ashley, Casey, Casper, Charlie, Chris, Ellery, Elliot, Ellis, Forrest, Grey, Kelsey, Misha, Noah, River, Robin, Rowan, Sidney, Soren (Seren?), Spencer, Tyler

I think she's gonna use Kathy (or other feminine names, any suggestions? ) as her mn so that people won't be confused about her gender in formal situations.

What do you think? Thank you for your help and have a good day! =)

Dani, (U.K Mumma) Love my kids Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Future daughter's name will be Kairi Peyton ❤

Faves: (B) Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan, Vincent, Talon, Castiel, Kye, Auron, Xavier, Orion, Gunner, Aeydn, Roman, Zephyr
    (G) Asharlia/Aschalia, Maddilynn, Ksenia, Genevieve, Isabeau, Talia, Marnie, Wynter, Sofia, Emery/Emmarie, Elyse, Myka, Bonnie, Schyler (nn Chyler)

I love Rowan!
    It's a great unisex name and just sounds really wholesome which I think means she has a similar vibe to Cathy as Cathy feels very wholesome and natural. Rowan is a lovely choice.