Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Vivian matches their names great! I really like the fact they all have 'V's in!

Boys' names with a 'V' in:

Calvin*
    Vaughan*
    Kevin
    Evan
    Victor
    Vincent
    Harvey
    Everett
    River*
    Ivan*
    Gavin
    Vance*
    Travis
    Bevan
    Trevor
    Alvin

Quote Originally Posted by boyandgirl View Post
    Love Vivian! Think it goes great! I am not a fan of Jethro. How about Jed?
    Since our last name is one syllable I want to stay away from one syllable first names
    Proud Mama to Levi 8/21/10 and Eva 12/5/12

Quote Originally Posted by beau123 View Post
    Vivian matches their names great! I really like the fact they all have 'V's in!

Boys' names with a 'V' in:

Calvin*
    Vaughan*
    Kevin
    Evan
    Victor
    Vincent
    Harvey
    Everett
    River*
    Ivan*
    Gavin
    Vance*
    Travis
    Bevan
    Trevor
    Alvin
    I was thinking of using the middle name Steven if the baby is a boy, so I want to stay away from names that end in "n". I'm also just not sure if I like any other boys names that have "V" in them. Ugh...
    Proud Mama to Levi 8/21/10 and Eva 12/5/12

*Britberry* Dani, Mum to Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Kairi Peyton Alana ❤

Fave combos: Sawyer Phoenix Castiel? , Logan Elijah Mark, Elijah Talon Jakob, Xavier Kye (Kai) Roscoe, Spencer Devon Mitchell /Kairi Peyton Alana, Marnie Isabeau Grace- Wynter Amethyst- (Mysti/Thya''Thea'') Nova Madisyn -Cailyn Schuyler -

Gps: Castiel. Auron (Oren) Gunner, Orion, Roman, Zeke.

Levi, Eva, and Vincent ties well for me - not just the V, but the number of syllables and being fairly classic.
    Levi, Eva, and Victor works too, but most people don't like Victor as much as I do.

I love the name Vivien but it feels long compared to Levi and Eva. Violet has a 2-syllable sound I think works better. I am really hung up on matching syllable length though, more than a lot of other people are.

I do think Jethro works. Levi and Jethro have a similar flavour, and of course the length is good with both Levi and Eva.

Levi and Jethro are two of my favourite boys' names.