Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sibling names "go" together

I already have a son (Levi), and a daughter (Eva). I wasn't planning on having any more children, but here I am pregnant with #3. And while I have names that I like (Vivian for a girl, Jethro for a boy), I'm just not sure if they "go" with my other childrens' names. Has anyone else had this problem?
    Proud Mama to Levi 8/21/10 and Eva 12/5/12

i have Bailey (B) & Liberty (G) both are eeee ending sounds!

if i was to have another i am drawn to ee ending names.. lol like Levi for example.. lol

but want to have names like Xander or Phoenix.. lol xx

i av also said i would never use another ee ending name also.. lol whether will happen is another story!! xxx
    Dani, (U.K Mumma) Love my kids Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Future daughter's name will be Kairi Peyton ❤

Faves: (B) Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan, Vincent, Talon, Castiel, Kye, Auron, Xavier, Orion, Gunner, Aeydn, Roman, Zephyr
    (G) Asharlia/Aschalia, Maddilynn, Ksenia, Genevieve, Isabeau, Talia, Marnie, Wynter, Sofia, Emery/Emmarie, Elyse, Myka, Bonnie, Schyler (nn Chyler)

I think they go together. Vivian is especially connected because of the v's.

I was actually thinking when I saw your children's names that Vivian would make a great choice with all the Vs.
    Mother to: Patrick Werner (3/10) and Mary Claire (06/12)

Love Vivian! Think it goes great! I am not a fan of Jethro. How about Jed?