Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    @Ottille - Thank you. Glenda and Helen are both family names on my husbands side, probably the only reason he agrees to letting me use them. I like Georgiana, I can see that working for us. I also keep reminding myself that my husband vetoed Annabelle but then decided after she was born that he liked it, so maybe one of the names he vetoed will end up being used but I'm not holding my breath for that.

@bailibismum - thank you for all the suggestions. I like Susan

@pansy - We took a little break a while ago from thinking of names but I found it impossible to stop thinking about names. Plus because of my health issues it's very likely we will be having baby earlier than November so that's stressing me out but I try not of overwhelm my husband with suggestions. I have restricted myslef to only talking names with him once a week. Almost every name you mentioned is a name of someone in our family! Lots of them are beautiful names I would use but can't because they have already been used by family members.

@lavenderbelle - I really like Juliet but my Aunties name is Julie so it's not an option unfortunately. I like Alice and Gabrielle. Not sure how Gabrielle goss with Annabelle though.

I will have to wait until my husband is in a very good mood and run them by him. Maybe sweeten him up with cheesecake for dessert or something, haha. I'm not sure he will like them, although I'm not sure he even likes any names.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Also please excusse all the errors, my iPad is being a pain!
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

You've picked beautiful names for your other children, so I'm sure it will all work out in the end!

I can understand your frustration!

What about just Georgia? Georgia Faith or Georgia Helen are adorable.

My dream name for you would be Ophelia with a nn Lia.
    Ophelia Helen...swoon!
    Name Nerd

No kids (yet), not even trying... but, I can't help but dream of beautiful (and ever-changing) names for my future children!

Heidi Amelia| Joel Dashiel| Lydia Briar| Elijah Peter| Lucy Colette| Carson Dale| Melissa Jasmine| Thomas Flynn| Zoe Belle| Jamie Christopher| Lilo Claire.

Ergggggh! Husbands can be so difficult! Have you tried to get him to make a list? Here are some ideas I am sure you have thought of, but I'll give it a go:

Clara
    Audrey
    Celia/Cecelia/Cecily
    Alice
    Grace
    Rose
    Sadie
    Charlotte
    Elsa/Elsie
    Cordelia
    Margot