Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    @kristinjade - I had to reread your username multiple times to make sure I was reading it right. My sister's name is Kristen Jade, seeing Kristin Jade made my mind spin a bit! Anyway! I do like Georgia too, my husband might like Georgia more than Georgiana. Unfortunately my husband would give me the "are you crazy" face if I even suggested Ophelia. It's a beautiful name but he's way to conservative to use it.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

@misschealseabeth - Victoria is my favourite right now but my husband doesn't like it, although like I said he doesn't like any names. I do like Ivy but not sure that it's a substantial enough name for me, if that makes sense. Most of the other names you suggested are names of our family and friends so they are an option unfortunately.

@boyandgirl - I have tried that but his list was still blank after 6 weeks He's really not helpful! I like Alice and maybe Clara. All the other names are names of family or people we know!
    Last edited by jazz1509; August 4th, 2013 at 11:33 AM.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Heidi Amelia| Joel Dashiel| Lydia Briar| Elijah Peter| Lucy Colette| Carson Dale| Melissa Jasmine| Thomas Flynn| Zoe Belle| Jamie Christopher| Lilo Claire.

I think its totally ok to hold off on choosing a name now. If you're in kind of "crappy" mood over it, then I think it will be harder to say any name in a positive light. Who knows, maybe when you're not even thinking about it you'll hear something and think "That's it". Another idea, if you're kids are old enough it might be fun to ask them what names they like. You might find it so adorable hearing something like "Sarah" or "Emily" coming from their lips that you might consider it, you know? On the flipside they might something crazy like "Cupcake" and obviously that would be a no, but you might be surprised.

If you do want suggestions though, what would your criteria be? Do you want something classic? Vintage? How popular are you ok with? I'm sure we could find something that you would want.

Fiona
    Seraphina
    Lucille
    Eloise
    Camilla
    Susanna
    Beatrice

These were what came to mind- my heart goes out to you. I agree with other posters- when your husband sees that baby, and the time comes when it is now IMPERATIVE to name that baby, he will find a name he likes. Just keep the list with you, test them out- my advice is keep a list near you at the hospital, and when the time comes that he has to choose, things will happen!

In the meantime, find some choices you love (and that he doesn't object to too ferociously!)
    Best of luck