Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Girls name to go w/ 2 sisters.

Just wanting to start brainstorming. We are due w/ our third baby this winter, though we are not finding out the sex this time. We currently have two girls. Mhairi and Fiona. Would love to stick w/ the Scottish theme but it's not absolutely imperative. I find myself running out of Scottish choices I like. I will give a list of a few I am liking right now and just want to see if anyone can make any suggestions! Need some fresh ideas! I do love Scottish, Welsh, Irish, etc. But open to anything! Also love vintage/old fashioned.

Sadie
    Winifred (Winnie)
    Elowen (Winnie)
    Josephine (Josie)
    Elsa (Elsie)
    Eilidh
    Nellie
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

From your list, I really like Sadie, Elsa, and Elowen. I love Josephine but not with Mhairi and Fiona.

Othe possibilities:

Allina, Erlina, Nessa, Trevina, Carys, Rowena, Wynne
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Thanks! I've always had a little crush on Nessa, I think it is so sweet. But a little worried too 'Loch Ness Monster-ish' But maybe not!?
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

Maybe Nesta? It's the welsh form of Agnes... I love Sadie! It's adorable, and would be amazing with your girls. Also Eilidh and Elowen.

Brdgid
    Cara
    Deirdre
    Eira/Eirian
    Olwen
    Seren
    Tamsin
    Tesni
    Tressa
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]