Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Need opinions on these boy combos for our first!

We are expecting our first early April, gender is unknown at the moment so I am brain storming names for both. So far for the boys we have..

Cyprian Edward
    Cyprian Altair
    Cyprian Aurelius
    Cyprian Emmanuel

Roman IgnatiusVETOED
    Roman Xavier
    Roman Elias
    Roman Evander

Which is your favorite? I know these may not be everyone's style but we like them. We are trying to get the list down to one combo for each name. We have another combo which may be our front runner but I want to keep that private. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by scarletsway; August 4th, 2013 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Some got vetoed.
    TTC Journey Beginning September 2014!

My favorite is Cyprian Edward. I want to like Altair, but it reminds me of the word Altar too much.

Of the Roman combos, I like it best as Roman Ignatius. Which pronunciation do you use for Elias?
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

@sansa- Thank you! Oh I totally did not think of that with Altair at all. For Roman Elias I pronounce it Ee-Lie-Us.

I guess depending if you are religious, altar might be okay? For me it'd be a detractor though. Gotcha! I'm used to hear it as ell-ee-as, but ee-lie us sounds better with Roman.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

I am not super religious at all.I mean I am catholic but its not like we go to church or anything. It is something to think about and definitley will be addressing with my boyfriend to see what he thinks. At first when I read it I thought it was pronounces just like how you said but its Ee-lie-us since its a form of Elijah.