Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jaime?

Jaime?

Hi!

I'm staying with a family at the moment who have a SON called Jaime. Although Jamie is not an unusual name for a boy, The spelling Jaime is. Personally I associate the spelling Jaime with girls. What do you think?

Thanks,
    Ellie xx
    💖💖💖16 year old Britberry💖💖💖
    💖💖💖Writer, dreamer, lover💖💖💖

💗💗💗Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Sybil, Bianca, Amber, Honor, Fallon💗💗💗

💙💙💙Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, Marius💙💙💙

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings

I babysat a girl named Jaime, also, isn't it the name of 'The Bionic Woman'?

Jaime (pronounced high-may) is the common Spanish spelling of the name and it's masculine. I actually prefer this spelling for a full name, leaving Jamie as a nn for James.
    Mom to Sylvia Caron and Linus Roman
    Other favorites:
    Ladies: Fiala Joan · Alma · Miriam · Claudia · Tabitha · Helena · Linnea · Vivian
    Gents: Jasper Simon · Arthur · Simon · Desmond · Theodore · Malcolm
    · Dexter · Phillip
    Guilty Pleasures: Lyric · Echo · Hero · Juno/Juniper · Lark · Wren · Zephyr · Vesper
    · Loki · Kyrie

Like pp, I am used to seeing the spanish Jaime. I went to high school with some boys with that name. So When I see Jaime, I think boy. Jamie I actually think of 50/50; I wouldn't be surprised to meet either boy or girl with Jamie as the spelling.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

I've known a couple Spanish Jaimes, and my grade 10 French teacher's name was Jaime (a guy). I don't think it's weird on a guy at all.
    Lucia
    Ariadne, Eleanora, Minerva, Orchid, Sela
    Caius, Everett, Luther, Marius, Mordecai