Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Which fits best?

My favourite name at the moment is definitely Evander William, and as a sister am loving Zinnia Charlotte. I was just wonder which you prefer with Evander and Zinnia as a sibling pair;
    Lennox Oliver
    Blair Oliver
    Huxley Oliver
    Rafferty Hugo
    my joy, Felix Rafferty (9.2013)
    Rose Aveline | Theo Evander

August Flynn | Jasper Bennett | Maxwell Alaric
    Jemima Primrose | Maeve Aurelia | Willa Marigold

My favorite is Rafferty Hugo, but i also really like Huxley Oliver with sibs.

Rafferty Hugo is my favorite!
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Leonie

Are Oliver or Hugo first name options? I like them much more than the first name choices.

I'm guessing by your spelling of favorite that you're not in the US. Here, Blair is only a girl's name. I see Blair is quite popular for boys in Scotland, so so long as you're not in the States, I think I like it for a boy.

Blair and Rafferty are among my favorite names, but with Evander and Zinnia, I think Huxley fits best.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them