Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Perhaps because I have 5 kids with a pretty similar style I feel that when I say I'm looking for a sibling name for them I'm really saying. I like these names, what else might I like?
    Mom of Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and expecting Andrew Lawrence

I don't think it's a "requirement" to make your kids' names "match." Just because you have a Landon and an Addison, it doesn't mean you have to make all the others have names that end with -on. You just don't want to have something like Landon, Addison and Hildegarde. Or Landon, Allison and Jehoshaphat. That would just be weird, lol.

I think "looking for a sibling name" is more of finding names you like that compliment the others. So often people have this idea that names have to match each other, but I think its better just to find names that dont clash. I guess what I mean is finding a name that doesnt stick out like a sore thumb. For example, with the names of your children already, I wouldnt choose a name like India or Persephone or Ashlynne or Kayleigh. On the bright side, I think your kids names are great and match a TON of names, like the ones you have listed.

In the end, the name will become your baby and he/she will fit into your family regardless of the name.

I don't have any brothers or sister or any kids, but I think it doesn't matter. I mean if I had a brother he would be named Daniel and I think that would go with my name. I mean anything would go with my name, even if the kid was named Fred it still would work. Although there are so names that will never work together and you just have to be careful.
    I'm Hermione and I'm 17 years old and I love names and One Direction.

Favorite Girls Names: Carly, Cher, Demi, Lana, Lani, Samantha, Holly, Amelia, Madeline, Isabella, Chloe, Victoria, Violet & Savannah

Favorite Boys Names: Liam, Niall, Harry, Louis, Benjamin, Dylan, Cody, Connor, Logan, Colton, Elijah, James, William, Kellin & Edward

Can I vote for Bennett or Stella? Love! And I don't think it REALLY matters, so long as it doesn't bother you. I personally couldn't give all my kids names with a Y except one, for example. Or all of them start with the same letter, except one. I am not into purposely name patterning, but you love whatever names so just go with it!

One horrid example of purposeful patterning: My cousin went to school with a family whose last name ended in -ester. They named their kids - and I kid you not:

Ester
    Nester
    Chester
    Lester