Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Yes! Love Wesley (he's on my list as a middle) The only thing I dislike about him is the nn Wes for some reason. And the princess bride connection is awesome! I've only ever met one Wesley (a man in his 40s) so I don't find it to common at all. Add it to your list! He works just fine with your other boys names.

~Sweet and Sassy~
    Elizabeth Winona "Elsie" ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie" ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie" ~ Veronica Odelia "Nicci"

~Strong and Stubborn~
    Gideon Boone "Gid" ~ Matthias Wesley "Matt" ~ Solomon Cadell "Cade" ~ Zaccheaus ________ "Zeke"

I like Wesley! xx
    Dani mum to My little dude Bailey & my little minx Liberty
    ↓ Future names ↓
    K.P.T
    Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan

I love Wesley! It's on my list and I would definitely use it. I love the Princess Bride connection and it's use on Star Trek: TNG (which I watched as a kid). While I wouldn't call it super-popular, it's definitely more common than the names on your signature though, and I'm not sure it goes that well with them.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Nay sounds really unattractive in my head.

Suggestion Weston?

Thanks so much for the response everyone! I think the consensus is it's a little too different from my other style, which is okay. There are many names out there, and perhaps it's something to incorporate as a middle name instead. I am liking Barnaby West, for example.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them