Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Random Names You Like

IDK what this thread is for. Just post:
    New additions to your list.
    Names you like but are embarrassed about [major GP's]
    long-time favorites
    Any other names from your list! This isn't a feedback thread, just a "talk" thread.
    Just a sampling of the names I like...Poppy, Flossie, Lumina, Sapphire, Tangerine, Liliana, Joelle, Talia, Michaela "Kayla", Deirdre
    Greyson, Temple, Finn, Arpad, Milton, Gilbert

I could talk about my favorite names forever..

Newest additions: Ivory, Paulina, Konstantin and Stellan.

Guilty pleasures: Too many to list, but some of them are: Persephone, Vladimir (Vlad), Ariel (boy), Ivory, Clover, Wolf, Inigo, Alaric.

Longtime favorites: Arthur, Alfred, Bjørn, Dimitri, Diana, Ellinor, Clara, Aurora, Alma, and more. (I try to avoid putting my ultimate favorites in my signature)

Side note: I have a tendency to favor "A" names, for both sexes. I think it's because most of my family members (me, my mother + three of my sisters) all have names starting with it. I'm also drawn to names with deeper meanings, names with great imagery, and honor names "in disguise".

I love animal names.. Funnily enough, Wolf is the only one I like in English, the rest are in my native language. I love traditional names, but am at the same time drawn towards names that are rarely used. Luckily, most traditional names here are practically unknown outside Scandinavia.
    Last edited by daphodil; November 6th, 2014 at 09:10 AM.

Maybe I should clarify, as I was tired and rushed when I wrote the first post--just because it's "not a feedback thread" doesn't mean you can't comment on another person's choices. Just don't *expect* that to happen to you a lot (you meaning any members).
    Just a sampling of the names I like...Poppy, Flossie, Lumina, Sapphire, Tangerine, Liliana, Joelle, Talia, Michaela "Kayla", Deirdre

So...one name I only decided to like a few days ago is Trevor. I never really thought about how great it is until recently!

Let's seee...

New additions: Well, previously i didn't like Solomon, Moses, Robin (for a girl, still hate it on a boy ), Francine and Helena but they're all on my lists now.

Guilty pleasures: Jaesynn for a girl. (NB community would would totally lash out on me for that one), Lolita, Bichette, Fatima, Payslee, James for a middle name for a girl (NOT AS A FIRST. Thinking somewhere along the lines of Rosa-James), Ikea (i just like the sound of it), Sesame, Rainbow, Reignbeau, Honey, Sugar, Ronalda.
    Teenberry. Ravenclaw. Age 16. INTP. Writer. Christian. Taurus. No kids, just baby name obsessed.
    PHOENIX
    Sorry for all the typos. My keyboard has problems working sometimes.