Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Morgana - It's pretty, pairs well with your daughter's name and is obviously your top contender. Also, it doesn't lock you into a Greek mythology theme.
    Calliope - I just think that this is really cute and underused. I also like Callisto and Calypso, which have a similar feel.
    Isolde - Love this. I know there could be pronunciation issues but it's just so beautiful that I think it would be worth it.
    Olympia - Very grand and would work just as well on a child as it would an adult.
    Sybilla - I just like this paired with Aphrodite.

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    Lavender
    I don't think Delilah was evil. She was a spy, a woman who did what she thought was right, and Samson fell in love with her. Not her fault he told her his secret.
    That actually isn't correct. Samson fell in love with Delilah first, then she was offered money to betray him. She was never a spy, just a chick who betrayed her boyfriend for some silver. It's still a great name (we had it on our list for awhile) but if you're wanting to avoid treacherous women, you'd probably want to steer clear of Delilah.

The only name I can think to suggest is Boudicca/Boadicea, since she was a pretty bad@ss lady.