Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Which fits best?

My favourite name at the moment is definitely Evander William, and as a sister am loving Zinnia Charlotte. I was just wonder which you prefer with Evander and Zinnia as a sibling pair;
    Lennox Oliver
    Blair Oliver
    Huxley Oliver
    Rafferty Hugo
    Felix Rafferty (9.2013) + unnamed bean (5.2015)
    August | Arlo | Jasper | Maxwell | Rowan | Theo
    Jemima | Juniper | Sylvie | Viola | Willa

My favorite is Rafferty Hugo, but i also really like Huxley Oliver with sibs.

Rafferty Hugo is my favorite!
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico, Gianfranco, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa, Valerio
    Katarina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Romana, Alba, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirellina, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Cordelia, Leona/Leonie

Are Oliver or Hugo first name options? I like them much more than the first name choices.

I'm guessing by your spelling of favorite that you're not in the US. Here, Blair is only a girl's name. I see Blair is quite popular for boys in Scotland, so so long as you're not in the States, I think I like it for a boy.

Blair and Rafferty are among my favorite names, but with Evander and Zinnia, I think Huxley fits best.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them