Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hmm...

Cataleya was the highest rising girls' name in 2012, but I seriously doubt it beat out Sophia and various spellings.

Name Nerds does this (and a ton of other stuff), but it takes about six months after the release of the SSA list for the combined list to be out. They organize ALL the names that make the extended SSA list- names given to five or more boys or girls.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by leahmarie512 View Post
    By the way, Cataleya isn't in the Top 1000 at all, so I have no idea where that blog got its facts haha
    Actually, Cataleya is 479.
    Last edited by aurra; August 3rd, 2013 at 06:17 PM.
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

Haha, you are correct. I used the search bar on the SSA website to look for it, and for some reason it didn't come up. Weird.

Wow thanks for the Name Nerds link! Can't wait for the 2012 list.
    Expecting #1 June 2015
    My Teddy Bear (aka my puppy): Rufus (4-24-13)
    Maeve-Keira-Gwen-Freya-Anna-Eve-Adeline-Claire-Arianne-Lila-Elsa-Cosima-Elowen-Lena-Anya-Faye-Corinne-Piper-Violet-Cleo-Nina-Zara

Rhys-Cillian-Ronan-Declan-Griffin-Finn-Sean-Owen-Miles-Lorcan-Graham-Kai-Jack-Ian-Cullen-Emmett-Lucas-Cormac-Archer-George-Alexander

GP: Perseus-Hamish-Mason-Shep-Cassian-Asa-Lavender-Elula-Winter-Mireille-Ophelie-Azalea

Combined spelling makes sense if you guess pronunciation right. I think Amelia and Emilia don't have same pronunciation. Amelia is Ah-may-leeyuh and Emilia is Eh-Millie-uh.
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando°Roscoe Lucius
    Freya Marigold°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska°Mabel Celestina°Gaia Melisende
    girl & boy
    funky-clunky/historical-mythological