Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Love this girl combo. WDYT?

I really love the combo Georgia Pearl.

As much as I love the combo though I am still adjusting to Georgia and can't come up with any cute nicknames. I don't care for Gigi.
    Pearl is a family name.

Thoughts?
    Not expecting, just collecting!
    Mama to cat: Finley Nash (Finn)

My Favorite Names:
    Girls Names: Isla, Hannah, Lila, Josie, Harper, Daisy, Stella, Madeleine, Olivia, Isabelle, Willow, Sadie, Georgia, Ruby, Brynn, Viviena, Janie.
    Boys Names: Blake, Easton, Lane, Eli, Ezra, Theodore, Noah, Sawyer, Knox, Felix.

Favorite Combos:
    Daisy Madeleine, Isla Wren, Stella Madeleine, Nora Madeleine, Emma Jean, Sadie Elisabeth, Georgia Pearl
    Eli Benjamin, Blake Michael, Judson Wyatt, Ezra Nathaniel

It's very nice! What about Gia for a nn?
    Mom to Sylvia Caron and Linus Roman

I think it sounds like a boat or something: Georgia Pearl the finest vessel on the coast. I think it's just because Pearl and the fact that Georgia is a state (if you're not from the US that wouldn't make a difference). I like it though, its one of the best Pearl combos I've ever heard (because typically I hate the name Pearl). For the nn.... Georgie? Georgiana Pearl is nice as well.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Jane | Natalia | Cecily | Isabel | Margo | Ariadne | Marta | Athena | Eulalie |

| Dimitri | Linus | Gus | Augustus | Thomas | Jude | Basil | Jonas | Samuel | Jasper |

Pondering: | Alexander |

Have a fabulous day!

Georgia Pearl is stunning. Gorgeous, classic, a true silver siren name. I love it!
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

I don't think it flows that well as a name so I would go with Georgiana Pearl. I know a girl called Georgiana and it is a very regal yet different name. It's up to you though and if you like Georgia then go with that.