Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I like it, but watch Rocky Horror Picture Show to see if you still feel the same about it. I love that movie, but it's not for everyone.

I think it's lots of fun as a middle.

I read a book a while ago where a minor character was called Magenta (first name). I thought it was pretty interesting. I don't think it'd be the best first name, but as a middle name it's spunky and original, and you have quite a story behind it, so I'd say go for it.

@jesba... i never would have thought of it as a name had i not seen it on this website, having a sort of pseudo-confirmation this can be a legitimate name is practically the only reason I am seriously considering it.

@eriset... I will watch the Rocky Horror Show sometime and see how I still feel about the name, but A Clockwork Orange is my favorite movie so idk how disturbed I'd really be. But thank you, getting in as many associations as possible so I will know all the possible references to the name is a good idea.

@saracita00... Thank You

@bibliophile... thanks and I agree it is waaayyy too much as a first name. Only reason I am contemplating it is because I am not one of those people looking for a matchy first name and middle name as my child will most probably never be referred to by their middle name, it really will just be there for the M tradition. I prefer long first names with short nicknames.