Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    I really dislike Gemma. It feels made up to me ... like two tween girls talking about modifying Jenna to make Gemma, because it's so much more awesome. I know it's an old name ... still feels like a mispronunciation to me.
    We call my grandmother Gemma, so to hear it on a little girl is strange to me!

Imogen!!! And Ruby and Wren!!
    Catalina || 18 || College Student

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary || Ruth
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

Claire , Lily & Susannah. I don't know why but I strongly dislike them.

Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet confinement of your aloneness to learn

Anything or anyone that doesn't bring you alive

Is too small for you

DAVID WHYTE

I hate surnames as first names
    Love Etta but husband hates it!

Anything with son in it for a daughter and the name Maddy! Maddy has to be the most popular name where I live there's at least one in each of my classes I dont understand the appeal to it, it reminds me to much of the word Mad. Anything that starts with Mac bothers me and crazy unpronounceable names like Persephone. I love unique names but a child with a name Persephone is always going to have to deal with mispronunciations and spellings also lots of teasing!
    Just a 15 year old name lover.

Girls: Maren, Daphne, Thea, Dahlia, Marina, Maribel, Ivy, Scarlett, Rosalie, Serena and Marilyn

Boys: Theodore, Rocco, Maverick, Brooks, Jude, Ronan, Fabian, Callum, Harvey, Griffin and Vaughn