Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Violetta Jane?

Violetta Jane?

WDYT of Violetta Jane? Do they go together? Is it pretty? Is it weird? Help me out here

Favorite Girls:
    Annabel/Annabella, Alice, Arabella, Clara, Dara, Della, Emmeline, Flora, Freya, Isadora, Josephine, Livia, Mara, Thea/Theodora, Violet/Violetta, Zara

Favorite Boys:
    Archer, Blake, Bryce, Chandler, Charles/Charlie, Clark, Clayton, Clyde, Graham, Harlan, Rhett, Slade, Tate, Wyatt, Zane

Violetta Jane|Della May|Emmeline Violet|Stella Jade|Mara Vivian|Flora Dixie|Zara Delphine

Wyatt Joseph|Bryce Greyson|Will Tate|Nate Charles

Wishing for Greece, stuck in the US
    I love it! I say Violetta vee-oh-let-ah (I always let people know since I see some people saying vi-oh-let-a) and I think they go together really nicely. Violetta is underused, pretty, with cute nicknames and Jane is familiar, old fashioned and just beautiful. -- My Amazon Author Page

Represented by:

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th, 2013
    Amelia Lorien Sophia -- December 2015.

I think it's gorgeous. Violetta is a nice change from the usual Violet. And Jane is amazing, of course. Oh, and like the pp, I pronounce it "vee-oh-let-ah."
    Sari, college freshman

Cressida. Rosalind. Vera.
    Sage. Casimir. Lucian.

South East England

Initial thought that came to mind when I saw this name - I love it - this combination is just beautiful. Violetta is a great name, elegant, fiery, and passionate. She has this powerful punch and has an adorable Italian sound. Violetta has been growing on me so much. Jane is a lovely name my middle name and my mothers. Jane has a very sweet literacy vibe and feels fresh. She works with Violetta. Violetta Jane is great.

United States
    I really like it! Violetta isn't a favorite of mine, but I love it with Jane. It's very beautiful. Jane brings Violetta back down to earth.

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction