Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Violetta Jane?

Violetta Jane?

WDYT of Violetta Jane? Do they go together? Is it pretty? Is it weird? Help me out here
    NYC Addict to Girls' Names. Future journalist.

Favorite Girls:
    Annabel/Annabella, Alice, Arabella, Aria, Clara, Clementine, Della, Eleanora, Emmeline, Flora, Harper, Hazel, Isadora, Ivy, Jade, Josephine, Kate, Lily, May, Violetta, Zara

Favorite Boys:
    Archer, Bryce, Calvin, Charles/Charlie, Christopher, Dylan, Graham, Miles, Wesley, Wyatt

Violetta Jane|Della May|Emmeline Violet|Stella Jade|Mara Vivian|Flora Dixie|Zara Delphine

Wyatt Joseph|Bryce Greyson|Will Tate|Nate Charles

I love it! I say Violetta vee-oh-let-ah (I always let people know since I see some people saying vi-oh-let-a) and I think they go together really nicely. Violetta is underused, pretty, with cute nicknames and Jane is familiar, old fashioned and just beautiful.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I think it's gorgeous. Violetta is a nice change from the usual Violet. And Jane is amazing, of course. Oh, and like the pp, I pronounce it "vee-oh-let-ah."
    Sari, high school senior.

The enchanting little witches & wizards: Under Construction and Pending.

LOVE

Initial thought that came to mind when I saw this name - I love it - this combination is just beautiful. Violetta is a great name, elegant, fiery, and passionate. She has this powerful punch and has an adorable Italian sound. Violetta has been growing on me so much. Jane is a lovely name my middle name and my mothers. Jane has a very sweet literacy vibe and feels fresh. She works with Violetta. Violetta Jane is great.

I really like it! Violetta isn't a favorite of mine, but I love it with Jane. It's very beautiful. Jane brings Violetta back down to earth.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction