Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Twin Girls

I love Adelaide & Emmeline

Current Favorites:
    { Adelyn :: Elisabeth "Elise" Kate :: Cassandra "Cassie" Vivienne :: Charlotte "Charlie" Lorraine :: Adelina :: Josephine "Josie" }
    { Everett Cole :: Adam Carson :: Camden Bennett :: Alexander "Xander" Mason :: Aidan Blake :: William "Liam" Anthony }

I LOVE Aurora! I wouldn't pair any of the names on your list with it though. Maybe Annabel & Emmeline, Sylvie & Georgia, Adelaide & Corinne, Adelaide & Emmeline, Adelaide & Georgia, or Adelaide & Annabel (if you don't mind the alliteration)?
    twenty, virgo, college student,
    lover of nature, fairy tales, and anything fantasy˙·٠(◡‿◡✿)

Quote Originally Posted by hellocora View Post
    I'm expecting twins and was wondering what you thought of pairing together some of my favorite names. You can also suggest any names you think I may like.

Corinne
    Adelaide
    Annabel
    Aurora
    Emmeline
    Sylvie/Sylvia
    Georgia

Corinne with the in sound
    Hmm...
    My thoughts on the names:
    Corinne - Very elegant, with a gorgeous European appeal. I like Corinne a lot, along with the simplicity of this choice she feels unique. It's a great classic to go with.
    Adelaide - Another lovely name, Adelaide feels very strong and too me has a lot of charisma. Adelaide is a spunky name and looks lovely, I also love the 'Addie' nickname.
    Annabel - Lovely choice, Annabel is really soft and whimsical in sound. I also adore the nicknames surrounding Annabel such as Anna, Belle, Annie and potentially Anya. Annabel is great.
    Aurora - Okay you've got a fantastic naming style. Aurora has a lovely spark, she feels so majestic and has a lovely Princess feel. I also love that despite feminine quality she has the cool nickname of Rory which for a girl as a stand-alone-name I dislike but as a nickname is cool. Aurora is a great choice.
    Emmeline - A beautiful choice, like Corinne she has a very sweet European feel. Emmeline is a lovely name! She has great historical associations with Emmeline Pankhurst and has a lovely nickname of Emme.
    Sylvie/Sylvia - Another great choice, but I prefer Sylvia with the Sylvie nickname just because Sylvie does feel slightly informal, even though nickname trend is huge where I am I just don't think Sylvie works as well as other nickname names like Eliza.
    Georgia - Ah never ever liked George and his variants this unfortunately includes Georgia.

Combinations:
    Corinne & Emmeline (emma-LINE)
    Annabel & Sylvia
    Aurora & Annabel
    Adelaide & Corinne

Suggestions:
    Scarlett
    Penelope
    Leona
    Zara
    Imogen
    Louisa