Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lee Crosslee, when nn clashes with last name

Hi Berries i have a slight name dilemma and want to know if i should scrap this name or keep it.

The problem being is i love the name Leander nn Lee however our last name is pronounced Crosslee (spelt differently)

Would he ever be called nn and last name together?? I know for my nn i never get it with my last name but i sometimes write it together..

Alternatively i could drop the nn Lee and go for Leo or ander... i suppose im just really trying to make this name work !! Does it matter if a nn clashes with a last name??

So is the consensus Lee Crosslee too much???

thanks

Waiting for baby bear #1

** Freya Winifred, Scarlett Ivy,
    Arcadia Lillian **
    ~~ Ash, Kellen March, Lennox River ~~

Considering
    Guinevere, Wilder, Arwen, Inara, Xander
    Lila, Phoebe
    Liv, Lorraine, Chance

I think Lee Crosslee is bearable, particularly since he has the longer form Leander to fall back on. If it's any comfort, I know a Leeann Lee and a Harley Lee (ugh) who've gotten through life with no permanent emotional scars.

I love Leander - are you opposed to nm Leo? I prefer it to Lee as a nm and it sounds better with your last name!
    The short list
    (my list criteria: classic, simple, elegant, must have family and/or cultural significance)

Boys list: Simon, Max, Benjamin, Joseph, Jonah*
    Girls list: Jane, Miriam, Ruth, Ann*

Lee Crosslee is too much. For me, Leander Crosslee and Leo Crosslee are also too much... I don't like repeating sounds... But it just depends on you.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

i personally would never call a Leander, Lee.

is your name really a LEE sound or is it LEY? to be there is a subtle difference because LEE would have a lot of emphasis on the last syllable.

can also try LYSANDER