Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ezra?

I think the names Satchel (I like the name, even if it's the name of a type of bag) and Jasper have similar feeling to Ezra. It's kind of a rustic, yet offbeat type of thing. I like Ezra and Imogen, Ezra and Phoebe, Ezra and Emilia, Ezra and Oliver, Ezra and Charlie, and Ezra and Reuben. Ezra is one of my favorite names- I understand why you like it so much!

Thanks everyone. It's making the list then, even if it'll probably end up getting cut when it comes to naming a real kid (OH will probably deem it too "weird", hmmph)

I'm starting to really like Ezra and Reuben as brothers, glad to see it works with the rest of my list, I was worried it might be a bit too out there in comparison to perennial favourites like Thomas.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

1. Yes, it is still seen as biblical, even though it is becoming more mainstream, most people will see it as biblical, just like Elizabeth and Mary

2. I think it's fine

3. Everett, Luka, Sasha, Elijah, Jasper, Oliver, Ephraim, Ezekial, Levi, Noah, Josiah
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables