Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Love Mirabel. Mira is a cute nickname for it.

I like Mira and Mirabelle, but Mirabel looks like it's missing something at the end. And, unlike lucia, I actually prefer French spellings.
    Previous account: elrock13

I like Mira best. (Actually I like Mirella and Mirellina too)
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell

I like Mira the best and I think it can stand on its own. I generally like belle/bella names, however I don't really like Mirabel or Mirabelle. However they are still lovely names.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

I like Mirabel best.

Then Mira, but prefer Mara.

Then Mirabelle, which I don't like as much as Mira alone or the spelling Mirabel which gets the job done and feels less frilly. I prefer Mirabel, Isabel, Annabel to Mirabelle, Isabelle, Annabelle - my only exception is preferring Maybelle to Mabel, but I actually say these two differently whereas the others are just spelling variations for me, and I prefer may-belle to may-b'll.