Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    "That said we only see her a few times a year." I think this is your answer. Yes, you probably should take into account the siblings' names. No, you don't need to worry about the name of a cousin that you barely ever see.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I have heard of bewitched but I have never seen it. That being said I don't think it will be a big deal even if they were sisters.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

I dont think its too bad. You might have some people make that connection when they are out together in public, but not everyone will. And if they do, well A) It's not like you see them all the time and B) Some people might think its cute.

If you like Tabitha, you should go with it.

Your fine. I'm in my mid twenties, and have seen Bewitched in occasion. I didn't even make the connection. Congrats and good luck!