Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Sister for Isobel?

19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lydia

14 73.68%
  • Esme

5 26.32%

Poll: Sister for Isobel

Right this moment we're between Lydia nn Lia and Esme nn Essie as first names should we have another daughter? Which do you prefer? Any pros or cons you see to either name? Our last name is 2 syllables beginning with W (think dictionary) I have a whole other list of MN for each, but want to pick a FN first. Any suggestions similar to Lydia and Esme that go with Isobel? (her nn is Belle)
    ~~Mummy to Isobel Yvonne Feb 2014~~

TTC #2!

Evelina, Tabitha, Adelaide,Flora, Neve, Verity, Vivienne, Ada, Violet, Rosalie, Carys, Esme, Florence,Eliza, Agatha, Beatrix

Kieran,Soren, Malachi, Miles, Atticus, Rowan, Josiah, Ezra, Asher, Everett, Jude, Levi

Rosalie Blythe~Esme Beatrix~Florence Verity~ Adelaide Pearl~Adeline Thea~
    Rowan Malachi~Kieran Jude~Soren Ezra~Everett Josiah

United States of America
    I chose Lydia for Isobel's sister because the names work together even though they are different. Esme has kind of a similar beginning as Isobel so that's why I didn't pick it, even though I think Esme is lovely.

What about Lydia Esme?
    {Brandon + Melinda}
    ~July 27, 2013~
    Stepmom to Shelley J.
    Auntie to Richard "Mason", Alexander Thomas, Tanner Andrew, & Jackie Juliet
    {Isabelle, Juliet, Caroline, Adriana, Elisabeth, Rosalie, Katherine, Audra, Miranda, Daphne, Emily, Delilah, Rachel}
    [William, Xavier, Elijah, Henry, Jacob, Matthew, Sebastian, Nathaniel, Tyler, Jacob, Joshua, Emmett, Maxwell]