Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Here it's really uh-a-lee-tuh. I speak Russian as a first language but Aelita sound like Romanian name, not Russian. It's very rare in Russia and Ukraine.

Thanks for the info mclevine!

Current loves:
    thomasina louise, percival hugh

. ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙  ✶  . ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙

♥  ❝Words have meaning and names have power.❞

I couldn't find Aelita anywhere. For Alita, I found these:

Alita - Meaning of Alita, What does Alita mean?

Behind the Name: Meaning, Origin and History of the Name Alita

Not sure if that's helpful, but there it is anyway. Pretty name!

When I read it I pronounced it as Ay-leeta. Its beautiful when you spell it Aelita.
    If you like the pronunciation to be Eye-leeta, I would recommend spelling it Ilita or Ileta.
    If you like it to be pronounced like Eh-leeta or Ee-leeta, I would spell it Elita.

Personally I love it as Aelita, and I like the pronounciation Ay-leeta and Eye-leeta. Very pretty name and loots just as pretty as it sounds.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by spiffylittlemouse View Post
    I was immediately reminded of the character on the anime Code Lyoko. I believe they pronounce it like I-lee-ta.
    No, they pronounce it the same and it mean "voice of protection"