Results 1 to 5 of 7
August 1st, 2013 08:43 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
August 1st, 2013 08:49 PM #3
Eloise - Cute.
Allison - Dated.
Carys - Pretty and distinctive.
Lila - Pretty, but it sounds very Southern (which could be negative or positive.)
Finley - Ugh. Can't stand this one, especially on a girl.
Quinn - Eh. Very unremarkable.
Juliette - Ok, but I much prefer the sleeker, less pretentious-looking Juliet.
Peyton - Another name I can't stand, especially on a girl.
Miranda - A bit dated, but I love it anyway. I'd love to see it brought back.
Melinda - A pretty name that I feel as though I should like, but it just makes me think of pastel sweaters, popped collars and pearls.
Della - Cool. I like it, although I slightly prefer Delia.
Caroline - A likeable if unremarkable classic.g w e n
Beatrix ❀ Odette ❀ Coraline ❀ Celia
Jett ∗ Zephyr ∗ Prosper ∗ Emrys
Viola Belphoebe ○ Esmé Leocadia ○ Cosima Vale ○ Cleo Iphigenia
Dash Apollo ○ Madoc Orion ○ Emmett Orlando ○ Kieran August
Sancia Blue ⋆ Saffron Emilia ⋆ Ada Chrysanthemum ⋆ Opal Isadora ⋆ Celia Belle ⋆ Mars Auberon
↠ v o t e ↞
August 1st, 2013 09:15 PM #5Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
- Eloise - Nice name
- Allison - Feels dated, there are so many Allie's in this world
- Carys - Love!
- Lila - Love, hate that it's popular.
- Finley - ugh, don't find this one flattering at all
- Quinn - I used to love this name for a boy(thanks Quinn Mallory) but now it's been stolen by the ladies.
- Juliette - Love this but prefer the Juliet spelling.
- Peyton - another one that seems dated to me
- Miranda - the only thing I like about this name is the potential nickname of Mira
- Melinda - Can't get past the "linda" part of it
- Della - I want to like it but I don't
- Caroline - cuteMy little man O.P. arrived 6/15
Maeve Noelle-Violet Anneliese-Arianne Lily-Grace Elowen-Claire Juniper-Eve Mirabel-Corinne Violet-Lucy Annabel-Ella Ruby-Anneliese Piper
Finn Jameson-Jack Emerson-Emmett Parker-Colin Archer-Rhys Daniel-Cormac Reid-Henry Dean-Miles Donovan-Cody James-Lucas Fox
August 1st, 2013 09:34 PM #7
- Eloise - loved it, especially for all the nn potential, now it sounds a bit trendy to me,
- Allison - i love this name, it doesn't feel dated to me. But I do prefer Alice.
- Carys - very pretty
- Lila - pretty name, but its getting really popular.
- Finley - can't handle it for a girl
- Quinn - surname which i find to be unisex but prefer on a girl, its meh
- Juliette - juliet is marginally better. It seems ultra popular now, but not sure if it actually is being used. I personally don't care for it, i don't like any Jul- names, but i see the appeal and i know it gets a lot of love
- Peyton - really really can't handle this name. so many in my area too, its out of control
- Miranda - love it.
- Melinda - love it.
- Della - i actually like this name a lot, although i am sure people will point out it sounds like a nn, because it is. i think its pretty as a stand alone name
- Caroline - love it.- the littles-
Edmund James & Josephine Poppy
August 1st, 2013 09:34 PM #9Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Eloise: LOVE, beautiful and feminine
- Allison: decent, somewhat dated; I much prefer Alexandra or Alexa
- Carys: absolutely lovely
- Lila: meh
- Finley: i don't like unisex names very much at all; this is one that i could *possibly* handle, though
- Quinn: again I don't like unisex, and this one I definitely don't like at all for a girl (or a boy really)
- Juliette: LOVE this name, but I also prefer the simpler Juliet spelling
- Peyton: dated, again with the unisex thing
- Miranda: magical, i like it, love the nn Mira
- Melinda: don't like the linda; I much prefer Melody for a "Mel" name
- Della: Delaware, della wella (no clue where I got that from)-i don't like it; I do love Adele though (I hate the fact that everyone associates it with the singer)
- Caroline: very adorable, and a solid, no-frills name that is still quite prettyCatherine Zelie | Jude Francis
Elanor Magdalene | Finnian ??
Rosemary Lark | Calder Timothy
Genevieve ?? | William Augustine
Agnes Valentine | Harrison Peter
Lucy ~ Fiona ~ Leia ~ Jane ~ Edith ~ Primrose ~ Gail ~ Gloria
Elizabeth ~ Therese ~ Maisy ~ Susannah ~ Molly ~ Juniper
August ~ Harrison ~ Benedict ~ Andrew/Ander ~ Ignatius
Peter ~ Percival/Percy ~ Bram ~ Lewis ~ Oliver ~ Calvin