Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Phoebe- 8, understated, wearable and fresh
    Claudia- 7, pretty but a bit clunky. I prefer the Italian prononunciation, clow-dee-ah (clow is like cow with an L)
    Clementine- 6.5, spunky, cute but maybe a bit too much so to age well
    Sonia- 2, seems masculine
    Florence- 7.5, prim and buttoned-up vintage gem
    Evelyn- 5, nice but doesn't have much spark for me
    Daphne- 1, sorry but I REALLY dislike Daphne. the consonant cluster makes it seem harsh and clunky
    Winona- 4, spunky and playful but seems a bit cold
    Kendall- 1, I dislike most unisex names on girls
    Francesca- 9.5, funky and dramatic, combining wearability with European flair
    Isabel- 9, elegant, classic, feminine
    Angelina- 8, pretty and girly and frilly
    Esmeralda- 6, don't like the "es" names much for some reason
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Phoebe - popular now, but always quirky
    Claudia - lovely, even with the meaning which people debate over but ive never heard what the other 'side' is
    Clementine - TRENDY
    Sonia - not bad, nice ring. ps Son/Sun/Sow?
    Florence - a city, not the best
    Evelyn - becoming a major old lady comeback name, nn Evie
    Daphne - lovely, sweet
    Winona - too many famous people with this name, prefer Winifred to get Winnie
    Kendall - Jenner, ruins it for me
    Francesca - another Florence type name, prefer Frenanda
    Isabel - very popular, but classic
    Angelina - Jolie, way overused over fowery name
    Esmeralda - Hunchback of Notre Dame, nice way to get Esme though

Claudia - 2
    Daphne - 2
    Phoebe - 2
    Sonia - 3
    Esmeralda - 4
    Clementine - 5
    Kendall - 6
    Isabel - 7
    Evelyn - 7
    Angelina - 8
    Winona - 10
    Francesca - 10
    Florence - 10

Phoebe - 9
    Claudia - 9
    Clementine - 8 (NMS, but I like it for you)
    Sonia - 6
    Florence - 10
    Evelyn - 7
    Daphne - 8
    Winona - 8
    Kendall - 0 (a boy's name, and it's the real outlier on your list)
    Francesca - 10
    Isabel - 3 (too popular)
    Angelina - 8
    Esmeralda - 9 (particularly with nn Esme)
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

Disclaimer: I'm in England, so any references to popularity are based on English stats.

Phoebe – 9. I’ve liked this name ever since I was nine years old, and one of the girls in the year above me (whom I idolized) was called Phoebe. I think it’s an understated and graceful name.
    Claudia – 8. I always kind of liked this name, and then I met a really fab Claudia who pushed it into the 'firm favourite' category for me by association! I think it’s strong and intelligent-sounding.
    Clementine - 1. I’m afraid I just don’t understand the popularity of this name on this site at all. I can’t help but hear the song in my head whenever I hear it (in which the singer gets over his ‘darling’ drowned Clementine by making out with her little sister… nice!). Also, although the name has been around for a long time, I wouldn’t call it timeless in the sense that a name like Elizabeth is timeless (i.e. you would not be able to pinpoint someone’s age if all you knew about them was that they were called Elizabeth). In fact I would even veer on calling it trendy, because I instantly assume that most Clementine’s aren’t old enough to tell me their name yet! I don’t think trendy is automatically a bad thing incidentally but, if you’re looking for a timeless name, Clementine isn’t it.
    Sonia – 5. I’m very neutral on this name, but I think I would love to meet a baby Sonia because it would be quite unexpected. It’s also one of the few names where I prefer the ‘y’ spelling - Sonya
    Florence – 1. Clunky, but not in a cute way, especially with the ‘Aunt Flo’ associations. Also the only person I know called Florence despises her name. She was horrified when I told her that her name was becoming popular again!
    Evelyn – 10. One of my favourite names, so I’m biased. Despite it initially being a male name, I think it’s very feminine and soft.
    Daphne – 3. I’m just not very keen on the ‘Daph’ sound,
    Winona – 4. It’s such a rare name (where I’m from anyway) that I can’t help but think of the celebrity. Even without that link, I just don’t think the name is particularly nice sounding when said out loud.
    Kendall – 2. I have an irrational dislike of K names, and this one in particular is a bit ‘Toddlers & Tiaras’ for me. It also reminds me of Kendal mint cake. Sorry!
    Francesca – 6/7. This name has grown on me a bit over the years, but I wouldn’t ever use it personally because I don’t like the most obvious nicknames (Fran, Franny), and a name of that length is almost certainly going to be shortened by people.
    Isabel – 8. I think Isabel is a very pretty name, and this is my favourite spelling (not keen on Isabella though, which I find too frilly). If I was rating based purely on the qualities of the name alone, I probably would have given it a 9. However, I know of so many Isabel-variants amongst my friends’ children, I’m ashamed to say it’s diminished its sparkle for me.
    Angelina – 5. It’s ok, but too tied to Angelina Jolie for me to consider using.
    Esmeralda – 6. I think this would make a great pet’s name, but is a bit too much name for me to consider using on a child. It’s also too tied to The Hunchback of Notre Dame. The name Esme is far more usable and elegant in my mind (Twilight connection be damned!)
    Girls: Alice, Anna, Astrid, Beatrice, Clara, Elodie, Emily, Evelyn, Hannah, Hermione, Lorna, Phoebe, Sophie, Sylvia
    Boys: Andrew, Arthur, Elliot, Griffin, Hamish, Henry, Leopold, Martin, Peter, Robin, Rupert, Thomas, Tobias, William
    Guilty Pleasures: Athena, Damaris, Digory, Emrys, Ganymede, Hester, Jessamine, Phineas, Myrtle, Nymeria, Nyx