Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Phoebe- 8, understated, wearable and fresh
    Claudia- 7, pretty but a bit clunky. I prefer the Italian prononunciation, clow-dee-ah (clow is like cow with an L)
    Clementine- 6.5, spunky, cute but maybe a bit too much so to age well
    Sonia- 2, seems masculine
    Florence- 7.5, prim and buttoned-up vintage gem
    Evelyn- 5, nice but doesn't have much spark for me
    Daphne- 1, sorry but I REALLY dislike Daphne. the consonant cluster makes it seem harsh and clunky
    Winona- 4, spunky and playful but seems a bit cold
    Kendall- 1, I dislike most unisex names on girls
    Francesca- 9.5, funky and dramatic, combining wearability with European flair
    Isabel- 9, elegant, classic, feminine
    Angelina- 8, pretty and girly and frilly
    Esmeralda- 6, don't like the "es" names much for some reason
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Phoebe - popular now, but always quirky
    Claudia - lovely, even with the meaning which people debate over but ive never heard what the other 'side' is
    Clementine - TRENDY
    Sonia - not bad, nice ring. ps Son/Sun/Sow?
    Florence - a city, not the best
    Evelyn - becoming a major old lady comeback name, nn Evie
    Daphne - lovely, sweet
    Winona - too many famous people with this name, prefer Winifred to get Winnie
    Kendall - Jenner, ruins it for me
    Francesca - another Florence type name, prefer Frenanda
    Isabel - very popular, but classic
    Angelina - Jolie, way overused over fowery name
    Esmeralda - Hunchback of Notre Dame, nice way to get Esme though

Claudia - 2
    Daphne - 2
    Phoebe - 2
    Sonia - 3
    Esmeralda - 4
    Clementine - 5
    Kendall - 6
    Isabel - 7
    Evelyn - 7
    Angelina - 8
    Winona - 10
    Francesca - 10
    Florence - 10

Phoebe - 9
    Claudia - 9
    Clementine - 8 (NMS, but I like it for you)
    Sonia - 6
    Florence - 10
    Evelyn - 7
    Daphne - 8
    Winona - 8
    Kendall - 0 (a boy's name, and it's the real outlier on your list)
    Francesca - 10
    Isabel - 3 (too popular)
    Angelina - 8
    Esmeralda - 9 (particularly with nn Esme)

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Marlowe | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

Disclaimer: I'm in England, so any references to popularity are based on English stats.

Phoebe – 9. I’ve liked this name ever since I was nine years old, and one of the girls in the year above me (whom I idolized) was called Phoebe. I think it’s an understated and graceful name.
    Claudia – 8. I always kind of liked this name, and then I met a really fab Claudia who pushed it into the 'firm favourite' category for me by association! I think it’s strong and intelligent-sounding.
    Clementine - 1. I’m afraid I just don’t understand the popularity of this name on this site at all. I can’t help but hear the song in my head whenever I hear it (in which the singer gets over his ‘darling’ drowned Clementine by making out with her little sister… nice!). Also, although the name has been around for a long time, I wouldn’t call it timeless in the sense that a name like Elizabeth is timeless (i.e. you would not be able to pinpoint someone’s age if all you knew about them was that they were called Elizabeth). In fact I would even veer on calling it trendy, because I instantly assume that most Clementine’s aren’t old enough to tell me their name yet! I don’t think trendy is automatically a bad thing incidentally but, if you’re looking for a timeless name, Clementine isn’t it.
    Sonia – 5. I’m very neutral on this name, but I think I would love to meet a baby Sonia because it would be quite unexpected. It’s also one of the few names where I prefer the ‘y’ spelling - Sonya
    Florence – 1. Clunky, but not in a cute way, especially with the ‘Aunt Flo’ associations. Also the only person I know called Florence despises her name. She was horrified when I told her that her name was becoming popular again!
    Evelyn – 10. One of my favourite names, so I’m biased. Despite it initially being a male name, I think it’s very feminine and soft.
    Daphne – 3. I’m just not very keen on the ‘Daph’ sound,
    Winona – 4. It’s such a rare name (where I’m from anyway) that I can’t help but think of the celebrity. Even without that link, I just don’t think the name is particularly nice sounding when said out loud.
    Kendall – 2. I have an irrational dislike of K names, and this one in particular is a bit ‘Toddlers & Tiaras’ for me. It also reminds me of Kendal mint cake. Sorry!
    Francesca – 6/7. This name has grown on me a bit over the years, but I wouldn’t ever use it personally because I don’t like the most obvious nicknames (Fran, Franny), and a name of that length is almost certainly going to be shortened by people.
    Isabel – 8. I think Isabel is a very pretty name, and this is my favourite spelling (not keen on Isabella though, which I find too frilly). If I was rating based purely on the qualities of the name alone, I probably would have given it a 9. However, I know of so many Isabel-variants amongst my friends’ children, I’m ashamed to say it’s diminished its sparkle for me.
    Angelina – 5. It’s ok, but too tied to Angelina Jolie for me to consider using.
    Esmeralda – 6. I think this would make a great pet’s name, but is a bit too much name for me to consider using on a child. It’s also too tied to The Hunchback of Notre Dame. The name Esme is far more usable and elegant in my mind (Twilight connection be damned!)
    My Top 10 Girls Names: Astrid, Elara, Evelyn, Hannah, Hester, Lorna, Megan, Ophelia, Sylvia, Tabitha
    My Top 10 Boys Names: Alistair, Andrew, Graeme, Hamish, Leopold, Martin, Peter, Rupert, Tobias, William
    Guilty Pleasures: Athena, Aurelius, Damaris, Digory, Hermione, Isis, Phineas, Loki, Myrtle, Nymeria, Nyx, Orion