Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

baby girl due in a few weeks, HELP!!!

There's been way too much going on in my life, I've almost forgotten that I need to name my baby! I have a narrowed down list;
    Tierney
    Auden
    Agnes
    Emlyn
    Evalina
    Mabel
    Rowan
    Sage
    Sora
    Wren
    I haven't figured out which I prefer for middle names as opposed to first names, but my husband likes Evalina and I prefer Tierney for a first name. My kids last name is Rolf and my two boys names are Kolten and Keaton.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated,
    Iza

I think you've got it right, from your list Tierney looks like the way to go
    Tierney Mabel
    Tierney Sage

Sage, Mabel and Wren make for great middle names, but saying Wren Rolf is a bit tricky. Rowan is the right style but I don't know if I could go for Rowan Rolf. Agnes seems a bit different in style than Kolten and Keaton.

I'm not a fan of Auden, Emlyn, Evalina or Sora
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    Sylvie | Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Rufus | Jasper | Graham

I have sons named Sage and Rowan, but they are great for girls too. Though with Rolf I would not go with Rowan. I like Evalina Wren (eva leena like "ever" as opposed to eeva OR line-a).

Maddox (Max) James 08.31.13.

Boys Favourites: Holden, Theron (Theo), Aidan, Killian

Girls Favourites: Rosalie, Lucy, Lyra, Isla

With the one-syllable surname Rolf, I would eliminate the shorter names and those with pronounced w's and r's (Wren, Sage, Sora, Rowan). I like Evalina but it's not the same style and seems overly frilly next to Kolten and Keaton. Tierney is certainly of the same surname style and flows well with your last name. The drawback is that some people may hear the word "tyranny". Emlyn and Auden would just continue the same "n" ending pattern so they may not be the best options. Agnes is too clunky with your boys. I think my favourite is Mabel. Yes, it's vintage and feminine but it's also strong and solid for a "bel" name. Here are some other suggestions.

Delaney
    Clancy
    Bellamy
    Hadley
    Finley
    Tenley
    Daisy
    Hailey
    Georgia
    Tatum
    McKinley
    Sydney