Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Names Needed!

I know that I just posted a thread for names in my story, but that was for all the minor characters. I need the two MC's (boy and girl) names now. The story is set way into the future, so the names need to be uncommon and cool, like Maven or Rune, which are some other character's names.

For the girl, I really like the name Ara, but I'm wondering if it's too short. Also, it's a unisex name, and I don't want the reader confused. I love Harper, too, for her name. Please give me your opinion on these names and give more suggestions!

For the boy, I like the names Stellan or Soren (they don't have to be S names, that's just a coincidence) but those two don't scream "I'm the one!" Please give me your opinions and suggestions!

Please comment on these names and give me suggestions! Thank you! <3
    ♂ Alexander, Emmett, James ♂
    ♀ Adelaide, Beatrice, Charlotte, Felicity, Hazel, Imogen, Phoebe ♀

Ara is more feminine to me because of it's A ending. I like it, but it isn't very distinct. Stellan is really cool, but too close to Stella for me, and Soren is too soft for my tastes.

Could you give descriptions, maybe?
    I’m just trying to behave as I think a friend should behave. Granted, I haven’t had much practice.

~Elphaba Thropp, Wicked, by Gregory Maguire

I'm sorry, I totally forgot descriptions! Here's one of the girl-

She is average height and has long wavy brown hair and brown eyes. She is kind of rebellious and fiery. She is seventeen, also. The boy has straight blonde hair, really pretty gray eyes, and is very tall. He's more quiet and shy, and he's kind of hot, too. He is seventeen like the girl.

I hope I helped with the descriptions!
    Last edited by rainierloner; August 1st, 2013 at 01:08 PM. Reason: I changed my mind on the desciption.
    ♂ Alexander, Emmett, James ♂
    ♀ Adelaide, Beatrice, Charlotte, Felicity, Hazel, Imogen, Phoebe ♀

Miranda ・13 ・Fangirl ・Author
    Writer ・Student ・Game of Thrones

♕ Kings ♕
    Rafael ・Jared ・Felix ・Sebastien ・Emmett ・Varan
    ♔ Queens ♔
    Ingrid ・Saskia ・Minerva ・Magnolia ・Norna ・Emilia ・Louisa ・Jemsa ・Isobel ・Lucrezia

Author of

Royal
    Empire of Crowns

Ara and Zen
    Ziva and Roan
    Rasa & Eudo (old Norse name)
    Sari & Xios (pronounced Zios)