Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Brother for Aurelia

My daughters name is Aurelia Grace (3) and we are newly expecting If we have another girl her name will be Verity Faith. However, Boy names are a challenge currently our favorite is Caius Alexander, my DH pick. Unfortunately I'm not in love with it like the girls names! Looking for suggestions please our last name is italian, 3 syllables and starts with a P.

Other names I like:
    Bastian
    Byron
    Conrad
    Leopold

Looking for first and middle combos, Please
    Thank you

Well I love your daughters name! I like Verity but not paired with faith since you have two virtue names. But if that does not bother you and you love it stick with it! I just like how Aurelia has a name and a middle which is a virtue meaning. As for your boys, I love how you husband picked Alexander for a middle it is super strong and you can't go wrong that it. I am on the fence with the first name. If its pronounce like Kay-us I like it but if its pronounced like Keys not a fan. It is not bad but you both should love it. I like how it means Rejoice and doesn't sound bad with Aurelia. I may just like your suggestions better. But I feel if you use Alexander (to compromise) in the middle you will have swooning combos.

Aurelia and Bastian- I have always loved Bastian more than Sebastian. And I like how its latin/Greek like Aurelia. Plus Bastian Alexander is so handsome! And I do not think the combo is too much with your last name of three syllables. You rarely say the middle.

Aurelia and Byron- Not really a fan, I guess a nice image just doesn't come to my mind. And I feel it doesn't flow with sister Aurelia.

Aurelia and Conrad- This is not bad, I like how it is masculine and again Conrad Alexander would be very strong. But I still think it feels off next to Aurelia.

Aurelia and Leopold- I do like this name. And I love it means brave people. Its a strong German name. And I think it can stand up to Aurelia. Since Leopold is three syllables a short middle may work even if its three sybllables seeing a shorter middle tricks the eye.

Leopold Elias
    Leopold Rainier
    Leopold Caius
    Leopold August
    Leopold Blaise
    Leopold Emil
    Leopold Edward
    Leopold Julian
    Leopold William
    Leopold James
    Leopold Jack

Not sure if any of these stand out for Leopold.

Hope this helped!
    TTC Little Bub #1

Antonia, Theodora, Iris, Athena, Cassia, Hazel, Cosima, Aurora, Seraphine, Freya
    Caspar, Rafferty, Leander, Octavian, Leopold, Ignatius, Cyprian, Florian, Evander, Ronan

I like the names you have, of which Conrad and Leopold are my favorites. Would Leopold go by Leo?

Other names to consider that you might like:
    Emil
    Armand
    Milo
    Oliver
    Rupert
    Merrit
    Noah
    Owen
    Willis

Aurelia is lovely and Verity would be a wonderful name for her sister if you have a girl. I like Caius but you don't seem too enthusiastic about your husband's choice so I'll give you some suggestions.Personally, I like classic names with Aurelia - Roman, Greek and the like.

Cassius (instead of Caius)
    Lucian
    Sebastian (instead of Bastian)
    Elias
    Hugo
    Dominic
    Vincent
    Tobias
    Raphael
    Gabriel
    Frederick
    Joachim
    Jasper/Caspar
    Florian
    Balthazar
    Jude
    Thaddeus
    Ignatius
    Leonidas (instead of Leopold)
    Marcus
    Rufus
    Vitus
    Octavian/Octavius
    Tristan
    Barnaby
    Julian
    Felix
    Theodore
    Horatio
    Casimir
    Benedict
    Isaac
    Thomas
    Leander
    Timothy
    Matthias
    Constantine
    Darius
    Cyrus
    Lysander
    Amadeus
    Gregory
    Linus
    Humphrey
    Fabian
    Philemon
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I think Caius is such a fantastic choice with Aurelia! I like it the best of all your options, but Leopold and Bastian are nice, too. Mischa had some great suggestions, too -- I love Cassius, Sebastian, Hugo, Marcus, Casimir, and Constantine.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (11), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996