Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Problems with popup advertisements on mobile site.

I mainly access Namberry from my iPhone but the last few days a little popup add on the bottom of the page for Enfamil (I think!) has made navigating the site nearly impossible. It's always the same pop up over and over, and advertisement for something I can't even buy where I live! When I scroll down it jumps right back up to the top of the page because of the popup. I also can't open any threads without opening them a new window because it's continually loading the advertisement over and over. Is there any way this issue can be fixed?

I won't be accessing the site apart from when I'm on my Mac because it's currently too infuriating to use my iPhone.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

I've got the exact same problem as you, on my iPhone and my iPad. It's annoying as these are the two devices I usually use for browsing around. It is annoying.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Same problem here with an Android phone. The ad causes the page to load and reload multiple times, jumping me back to the top of the page. Annoying indeed!

I'm glad it's not just me but that doesn't make it any less annoying.

I just tried from my kindle and had the same problem using that.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Having the same problem from my Android.

I've mostly just been avoiding the site, because it's too difficult with the advert scrolling all over my page, and i am rarely on am actual computer. :/
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.