Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    For me it's not so much that I'm "worried" about a name being popular. It's that there are so many wonderful lovely names that are not popular and popular names are so well....represented that I feel like I'm doing a disservice to these lovely underused names by picking one that's popular.

Anyway...Olivia is the #1
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Thank you
    writing a novel and not having babies anytime soon.

girls: Nina, Sage, Blair, Penelope nn: Poppy/Posey/Lola, Cordelia, Cecily/Cecelia/Celia, Amelia, Hazel, Willow
    boys: Damian, Emmett, Nathan, Chase, Nathaniel, Jesse, Blaise, Dash

Aria! I'm convinced its the next Sophia, Isabella, etc. It's such a beautiful name but I don't want an Aria C. I love the nn Liv but can't bring myself to use Olivia. I love Emma too!
    Last edited by jo1654; August 1st, 2013 at 03:30 PM. Reason: remembered another
    Mama to Daphne Lane

Girls: Celia, Willa, Mabel, Mae, Maeve, Gwyneth/Gwendolyn (Gwen), Vivienne (Vivi), Audrey, Annabel, Adair, Liv, Grace, Thea, Eloise, Maggie, Rosalie (Rosie), Zara, Sloane, Aria, Middles: Reverie, Bellamy, Mirabel, Winter

Boys: Griffin, Grant, Ford, Rafferty, Zane, Boyd, Bry, Harrison, Gavin, Layton, Warren, Lane, Hayes, Wilder, Holden

If we continue our trend of family names then I really John with the nickname Jack and my husband and I both love Sarah. I'm thinking we'll probably use Sarah since it's one of the few names we both love. Emma is also a family name but I'm not sure if I love it enough to use it despite it's popularity. Michael and Alexander are also family names but we probably won't use them unless we do a unique nickname like Mickey for Michael.

I also like Hannah and Olivia but even if we decide to stop doing family names we won't be using those.
    Mother to: Patrick Werner (3/10) and Mary Claire (06/12)

My maiden name is Owens, and I've always wanted to name a son Owen (a lot of women in my family have given their maiden names to a son), but it's getting so popular! I will probably still consider it, but I wish it wasn't shooting up to the top of the list so fast..