Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What is the best name to go with brother Alexander?

Theodore is our #1 for this baby if it's a boy, but we have no alternate/backup name if we change our minds on Theodore. If you were naming a brother for Alexander, what would you choose?
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Nathaniel
    William
    Henry
    Oliver
    Sebastian

I really like the suggestion of Matthew!

Thanks! I love Nicholas, but unfortunately DH has a bad association with this name. I wish he didn't because it would be so great with our sibset! Love Nathaniel, too, but hubby's name is Nathan. People always suggest Nathaniel with our sibset. My name (Sabrina) must really stand out in our family! Sebastian is on our short list -- I keep trying to convince hubby on Henry. And William is one of my all-time favorites -- maybe he will come around to that one, too! Thanks all!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Wellington! With the nn Will, Wells, or Boots So cute! I also like Winston in your set!