Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    My favorite would have to be Nicholas, but it was already suggested!

Oliver
    Thomas
    Emmett
    Arthur
    Edward
    George
    Lucas
    Michael
    Tyler
    Alastair
    Gabriel
    Gavin
    Griffin
    William
    Hunter
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

I was going to say Theodore so instead I'll go with Thomas, Samuel, Oliver, or Benjamin. I REALLY hope he's a Theodore, though.
    Last edited by tct1219; August 2nd, 2013 at 01:32 AM.
    Mom to 2 girls ♥ Bayard McConnell "Bay" & Marguerite Davis "Maple"

I think Theodore is a great brother for Alexander. Hard to think of anything up to snuff. Benjamin and Everett occur to me, but I like Theodore better. A little Teddy! Great choice.

Thanks for the reinforcement on Theodore! I might have to see if I can sell Nicholas as a backup. I really like it, especially with the nickname Cole or Nico! William, too -- maybe hubby will come around on those. Thanks for all the suggestions! Winston is cute and I have always liked Griffin, too.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

We seem to have similar tastes in boys' names, so here's some from my list that haven't been mentioned yet.

Dominic - My hubby vetoed Nicholas, too, but Dominc is a great substitute, and you can still use Nico as the nickname.
    Colin - Not actually on my list, but it's our nephew's name (the reason for the Nicholas veto), and you could use Cole as the nickname.
    Gregory
    Joshua
    Julian
    Timothy
    Jonathan (although maybe too close to Nathan)
    Anthony
    David
    Joseph
    Luke/Lucas
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar, and expecting Catherine "Cate" Ophelia in September 2014!
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity